Who will be held accountable– for the prolong suffering and deaths of dengue patients, and especially of
innocent young children?
Who will be held accountable– for the openly shared ignorance of medical professionals, who are ill-informed, or willfully become deaf, dumb, and blind, when indigenous patients attempt to stimulate their interest in existing indigenous cures for dengue fever?
Who will be held accountable– to lead the world into the truth and finally put an end to this vicious and deadly injustice that feeds the industries related to health-care and death services (prematurely)?
Flash Bulletin Notice:
I fear there is a humane abandonment of, ethical, emotional, and spiritual disconnect on the issue of dengue fever, all too pervasive in the much mentioned total health-care system– across allied interests.
Our children’s lives have become dependent on a well-known Hollywood movie line; “Show me the money”!
Someone respond to this question please; “What is the cost of blood transfusion, per infusion, in your area treatment centers, when allowing dengue to progress to the haemorrhagic stages”?
Mind you, I have not asked the total bill, and especially the bill after failed hospital care! If you wish to volunteer this information it will be most informative to all.
A reference to the Declaration Of Geneva:
The Declaration of Geneva, as currently amended, reads:
AT THE TIME OF BEING ADMITTED AS A MEMBER OF THE MEDICAL PROFESSION:
- I SOLEMNLY PLEDGE to consecrate my life to the service of humanity;
- I WILL GIVE to my teachers the respect and gratitude that is their due;
- I WILL PRACTICE my profession with conscience and dignity;
- THE HEALTH OF MY PATIENT will be my first consideration;
- I WILL RESPECT the secrets that are confided in me, even after the patient has died;
- I WILL MAINTAIN by all the means in my power, the honour and the noble traditions of the medical profession;
- MY COLLEAGUES will be my sisters and brothers;
- I WILL NOT PERMIT considerations of age, disease or disability, creed, ethnic origin, gender, nationality, political affiliation, race, sexual orientation, social standing or any other factor to intervene between my duty and my patient;
- I WILL MAINTAIN the utmost respect for human life;
- I WILL NOT USE my medical knowledge to violate human rights and civil liberties, even under threat;
- I MAKE THESE PROMISES solemnly, freely and upon my honour.
The pledge to secrecy scares me the most. Are we to believe in the saying; “Doctors bury their mistakes”? What of knowing a cure exists but lacks the blessings of the ‘king pins’ in medical hierarchy– do we let the patient suffer even unto death do they part this life?
Three great world oaths– none protect the lives of innocent children from dengue fever treatment abuses and willful ignorance.
Doctors read pro and con published articles, so claiming ignorance today, 16 February 2013 07:30 PH/Time is no excuse for all the wrongful deaths of the past, today, tomorrow, and what seems headed to an endless future.
Until pharmacopoeia comes up with patentable solutions– then behold the world will be informed, and we will begin to borrow money to pay the hospital fees or our children will continue to suffer and die. Our children will be held hostage by medical institution, if admitted at all, until the last penny is paid in full, that is, if they survive a patented remedy.
I ask you the reader; “Are we failing our innocent children today because we are being misguided by modern health-care professional and all their allied supporters, bar none!
I encourage all who read this blog to learn, comment, question– but most of all join in this effort to save a child’s life. You can do that within 24/hrs because today may be too late for a dying child….
About PLXC-CTC Dengue Remedies
Let the sunshine in,/Nicasio Martineznm
Truth is a gem you have to search out, deeply and far beyond readily available institutions that assail your ears, eyes, thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
Disclaimer: As a Great-grandfather family webmaster, what I share should never be accepted as being medical advice, merely a sharing of easily re–searchable links for the purpose of educational sharing in the public interest.
You should research for yourself and make your best intelligent decisions— even before or after consulting with medical professionals who have earned your trust. /Nicasio Martinez
The informed do not die of dengue fever!
The informed do not experience long days and weeks of suffering!
The informed inform their medical professionals of scientifically endorsed cures!