anything leading towards a patent gets world press— immediately
Research advances therapy to protect against dengue virus
MIT team presents a novel approach to developing a treatment using mutated antibodies.
Helen Knight, MIT News correspondent
Nearly half of the world’s population is at risk of infection by the dengue virus, yet there is no specific treatment for the disease. Now a therapy to protect people from the virus could finally be a step closer, thanks to a team at MIT. http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2013/research-advances-therapy-to-protect-against-dengue-0408.html
You can smell the inducement of the ever increasing campaign of fear. We need to ask why?
Patent Games In Play:
- Modify mosquitoes
- Experiment with vaccines within the communities of the poor
- Broadcast any pending solutions that will help stimulate a global market
- Broadcast to the world any solution that will be a partial cure such as patent drugs for the treatments of diabetes and HIV/AIDS— which generate side effects that require additional medications
Home grown developing methods now getting scientific recognition:
- I am thankful to be able to grow camote in my veggie garden
- I am thankful my neighbors have mature papaya trees while mine grow rapidly in my veggie garden
- I am thankful for medical doctors, professional practitioners in all disciplines, and research institutions are beginning to acknowledge natural cures they have discovered actually do as claimed
- I am thankful that the creator put all these things here for our blessing and healing
I’ve started a new blog and invite you to visit burydengue.wordpress.com. This is where I hope readers will give input to help develop a pro-active response to establish a remedy not based on fear campaigns but on nutritional solutions that are now being researched and endorsed across the total health-care spectrum.
Photo update: Due to changes in my eating habits I’ve lost most of the gut you see in the photo. I weighed 165lbs. Presently I’m 140lbs and holding….. I do believe introducing papaya and camote tea to my breakfast menu has played a role too. Fresh grated coconut and mango fruit goes along with this change in diet, and other tropical fruits.
Alert– for accredited scientific studies and research by institutions and individuals, clicking on the following link is a must— papayaleaves.wordpress.com
About PLXC-CTC Dengue Remedies
Let the sunshine in,/Nicasio Martineznm
Truth is a gem you have to search out, deeply and far beyond readily available institutions that assail your ears, eyes, thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
Disclaimer: As a Great-grandfather family webmaster, what I share should never be accepted as being medical advice, merely a sharing of easily re–searchable links for the purpose of educational sharing in the public interest.
You should research for yourself and make your best intelligent decisions— even before or after consulting with medical professionals who have earned your trust. /Nicasio Martinez